– BEST TRAVEL QUOTES: 15 Motivational Travel Quotes –
Everything the world holds for us is just awe-inspiring breathtaking.
It is amazing beyond human comprehension and no words can do justice to it, but just experiencing it through your own eyes can.
1. “Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.” - Alan Keightley
2. “Traveling- it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller” - Ibn Battuta
3. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” - Mark Twain
4. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharial Nehru
5. “Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience.” - Francis Bacon
6. “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” - Mohammed
7. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller
8.“Travel is to spread your life all over the world.” - Taxi Drive Wisdom
9. "The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." - Oprah Winfrey
10. “There are no strangers, only friends you have not met yet.” - William Butler Yeats
11. "I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world." - Mary Anne Radmacher
12. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”- Neale Donald Walsch
13. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” - Henry Miller
14. "No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." - Lin Yutang
15. "May your adventures bring you closer together, even as they take you far away from home." - Trenton Lee Stewart
Feeling motivated and excited?! Awesome! I recommend you check out “How to Travel Cheaper.” it may give you extra tips on your next journey! Still struggling with a feeling of uncertainty in taking a step towards traveling?
Read “The Fear to Travel Alone” – it will give you more insights on traveling and give you that much-needed comfort and encouragement in taking the step to explore the world. Definitely, check it out!
To me, I can say, there is no greater thing to do in life than travel. I can only encourage people to do the same, to explore and to discover what lies out there waiting to be discovered and experienced first-hand.
Traveling allows you to explore the world around you, but it also gives you a deep and profound understanding of yourself.
Question about this article: Which one of the motivational travel quotes did you like the most?