– 15 Motivational Travel Quotes And Photos –
Everything the world holds for us is just awe-inspiring breathtaking.
It is amazing beyond human comprehension and no words can do justice to it, but just experiencing it through your own eyes can.
1. “Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.” — Alan Keightley
2. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” — Mark Twain
3. “Traveling- it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller” — Ibn Battuta
4. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” — Jawaharial Nehru
5. “Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience.” — Francis Bacon
6. “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” — Mohammed
7. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
8.“Travel is to spread your life all over the world.” — Taxi Drive Wisdom
9. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
10. “There are no strangers, only friends you have not met yet.” — William Butler Yeats
11. “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” — Mary Anne Radmacher
12.“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
— Neale Donald Walsch
13. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” — Henry Miller
14. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” — Lin Yutang
15. “May your adventures bring you closer together, even as they take you far away from home.” — Trenton Lee Stewart
Feeling motivated and exited?! Awesome! I recommend you check out “How to Travel Cheaper.” it may give you extra tips on your next journey! Still struggling with a feeling of uncertainty in taking a step towards traveling? Read “The Fear to Travel Alone” – it will give you more insights on traveling and give you that much-needed comfort and encouragement in taking the step to explore the world. Definitely, check it out!
To me, I can say, there is no greater thing to do in life than travel. I can only encourage people to do the same, to explore and to discover what lies out there waiting to be discovered and experienced first-hand. Traveling allows you to explore the world around you, but it also gives you a deep and profound understanding of yourself.
Question about this article: Which one of the motivational travel quotes did you like the most?
What is your favorite travel quote?
Let us know in the comment section below!
Your voice matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself - August 18, 2018
- How to Win Friends & Influence People - August 15, 2018
- Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel - August 14, 2018