And so it begins… The Inner Picture Stories Podcast is finally here. This episode 000 serves as an introduction where you get the chance to see how the flow of the podcast works and to get a deeper look inside your host Jellis Vaes (yes that’s me). In this episode, I will interview myself (don’t judge) but also answer some questions from some of my closest friends and family members that dig into my vision of the world; what gets me up every morning; my belief of where unhappiness comes from; why I became a photographer; my biggest failure; what my parents taught me that shaped my whole view upon life, and just so much more. I had a lot of fun answering the questions my beloved friends and family members sent into me, all of whom are extremely talented and interesting people in their own right and include an actor, a movie maker, body paint artist, school teacher, project manager, student and business owner (and incredible mom). It all adds up to some very interesting questions and answers. So here we go, I hope you enjoy this introduction episode 000 of The Inner Picture Stories Podcast!
Some of the Questions I am Asked:
- – What does your morning routine look like?
- – Where do you think unhappiness comes from?
- – Why do you wake up every morning?
- – When did you see the possibilities in life?
- – What drove you to become a photographer?
- – How do you not feel homesick?
- – What has been your biggest failure so far?
- – What do you feel your parents taught you well?
- – What is the one thing you know to be true?
What You Will Learn from this Episode:
- – Why spending time in nature is so important
- – How photography can be used for life therapy
- – Ways to overcome laziness
- – What you should focus on in difficult times
- – Why it’s better to let your child earn something instead of just giving it
- – The reason why you should stop being sad, angry or depressed in life
Did you enjoy this episode?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Your Voice Matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- The 5-Bullet Point Episode (EP’s 6 – 10) - September 4, 2017
- Martin Inderbitzin: A Survival Story of Pancreatic Cancer – The Lessons, The Hardships and Becoming a Triathlete - July 10, 2017
- Dormant Lives and a Broken Marriage: The Story of Multi Award Winning Travel Bloggers Dave & Deb (The Planet D) - June 15, 2017