Bruce Langford: Take Control over The Mind and Live in The Moment
Table of Contents
As the philosopher, Lao Tzu said, “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.”
We allow ourselves to dwell in the past and worry about the future more often throughout the day than most of us are even aware of.
The mind is a busy place, and that voice that every single one of us has in our heads, causes confusion, unhappiness, depression and anxiety – all because we are not aware of it, and are being controlled by it.
The mind is the most powerful thing in the universe, one that can help us accomplish extraordinary feats in our lives, but it can also be an extremely destructive force.
Bruce Langford, a former teacher, and now a Life Coach and host of the Mindfulness Mode podcast, coaches people to take control of their own minds through mindfulness – living in the here and now.
In this interview, we dig inside his wisdom and talk about where he thinks unhappiness comes from; what to do about it; the benefits of being mindful in life; why so many people have such a hard time staying mindful throughout the day; what he would change in schools; two questions that will give a better direction and understanding about your life and who you are and just so much more.
It really is a fascinating conversation and one that contains lessons that will change your life around for the better.
EP 002 - Bruce Langford: Taking Control over The Mind and Living in The Moment
Subscribe and listen to The IPS Podcast on your favorite platform!
Some of the Questions:
What You Will Learn from this Episode:
- – The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- – Mindfulness Mode – Create a Nurturing, Mindful Space with Million Dollar Decorating Host James Swan
- – Mindfulness Mode – Driving Using Mindfulness; Learn How With Solan McClean
- – Mindfulness Mode – Running To Focus On The Inside With Diz Runs Host Denny Krahe
- – Learning to Drive into the Now: PRND
- – The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life’s Perfection
- – The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself
- – The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
- – The Miracle Morning™ Community
- – Wherever You Go, There You Are
- – Gift from Bruce – infographic
FOLLOW Bruce Langford
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy this episode?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Your Voice Matters!
- How to Handle Pain and Suffering with Dr. Martin Inderbitzin | Pancreatic Cancer Survivor & Neuroscientist - April 14, 2021
- The 5 – Bullet Point Episode (EP’s 21-25) - January 8, 2021
- Rena Romano: Healing Child Sexual Abuse and Conquering Past Hurts - December 18, 2020