– Unleashing Creativity with Award-Winning Author – Debra Moffitt –
Creativity runs through everyone, we are all creative beings in some way, shape or form. For me, creativity is one of the most important assets that fuels my life. Not just because it is the base ingredient of my business, but also because it’s my gateway into expressing and releasing my emotions.
This is the case for everyone. Whether you think you are creative or not, this episode of The Inner Picture Stories Podcast will be of use to everyone. We’ll explore, together with award-winning author Debra Moffitt, some deeper areas within creativity itself and Debra’s life as a writer, but we also touch upon some incredible life lessons that anyone and everyone can benefit from.
A few of the things we talk about are how she made that jump from working in the corporate world into the creative world; how she deals with doubts about her own work; a few things she does that helps her with loneliness; how she maintains the self-discipline to write a book; what creativity personally means to her…. and the list of fascinating things we talked about just goes on and on.
I hope you enjoy this inspiring conversation with award-winning author, Debra Moffitt.
Some of the Questions I Ask:
- – What made you make that jump from working in the corporate world to becoming a writer?
- – How do you overcome doubts about your own work and not let yourself be brought down by them?
- – Where do you feel you draw most of your inspiration from?
- – What was the deeper meaning why you started organizing your writing retreats?
- – What does creativity personally mean to you?
What You Will Learn from this Episode:
- – A powerful way to gain creative ideas
- – Where unhappiness arises from
- – The importance of looking inside of yourself and getting to know yourself
- – How to keep yourself disciplined and to keep working on bigger projects, such as writing a book
Question about this episode: What was it that struck you the most in this interview with Debra Moffitt?
Did you enjoy this episode?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Your Voice Matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- Kalina Silverman, How to Have Better Conversations – Skip the Small Talk - April 13, 2019
- The Wisdom of Insecurity: A Message for an Age of Anxiety - March 11, 2019
- The Highly Sensitive Person: How to Surivive and Thrive When the World Overwhelms You - February 25, 2019