The 4-Hour Body is the result of an obsessive quest, spanning more than a decade, to hack the human body. It contains the collective wisdom of hundreds of elite athletes, dozens of MDs, and thousands of hours of jaw-dropping personal experimentation. From Olympic training centers to black-market laboratories, from Silicon Valley to South Africa, Tim Ferriss, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Workweek, fixated on one life-changing question:
For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that produce the biggest results?
Thousands of tests later, this book contains the answers for both men and women. From the gym to the bedroom, it’s all here, and it all works.
Who should read this book?
- – Anyone who wants to lose fat and gain muscle
- – Anyone looking to get their body working to its full potential
- – Anyone seeking to up their performance in the bedroom
TIMOTHY FERRISS is a serial entrepreneur, #1 New York Times bestselling author, and angel investor/advisor (Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Uber, and 20+ more). Best known for his rapid-learning techniques, Tim’s books — The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body, and The 4-Hour Chef — have been published in 30+ languages. The 4-Hour Workweek has spent seven years on The New York Times bestseller list. Tim has been featured by more than 100 media outlets including The New York Times, The Economist, TIME, Forbes, Fortune, Outside, NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox and CNN. He has guest lectured in entrepreneurship at Princeton University since 2003. His popular blog www.fourhourblog.com has 1M+ monthly readers, and his Twitter account @tferriss was selected by Mashable as one of only five “Must-Follow” accounts for entrepreneurs.
Quotes of Tim Ferriss:
- – “The decent method you follow is better than the perfect method you quit.”
- – “Even if you are predisposed to being overweight, you’re not predestined to be fat.”
- – “Don’t use skepticism as a thinly veiled excuse for inaction or remaining in your comfort zone.”
Want to read more quotes of the author? Click here.
Did you enjoy reading this book?
Let us know in the comments section below.
Your voice matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended - February 17, 2019
- The Surrender Experiment: My Journey Into Life’s Perfection - February 15, 2019
- Emotional First Aid: Healing Rejection,Guilt, Failure, and Other Everyday Hurts - February 11, 2019