The New York Times bestselling author draws from his popular show #AskGaryVee to offer surprising, often outrageous, and imminently useful and honest answers to everything you’ve ever wanted to know—and more—about navigating the new world. Gary Vaynerchuk—the inspiring and unconventional entrepreneur who introduced us to the concept of crush it—knows how to get things done, have fun, and be massively successful. A marketing and business genius, Gary had the foresight to go beyond traditional methods and use social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to reach an untapped audience that continues to grow.
#AskGaryVee showcases the most useful and interesting questions Gary has addressed on his popular show. Distilling and expanding on the podcast’s most urgent and evergreen themes, Gary presents practical, timely, and timeless advice on marketing, social media, entrepreneurship, and everything else you’ve been afraid to ask but are dying to know.
Who should read this book?
- – Anyone who wants to learn more about the importance of self-awareness
- – Anyone who wants to take their business to the next level
- – Anyone looking to learn more about social media marketing
#AskGaryVee reads like transcripts from the show, and that’s OK when the information being dispensed is this persuasive and accessible. Vaynerchuk answers questions large and small… Vaynerchuk’s enthusiasm is infectious. (Success)
Gary Vaynerchuk’s new book kicks ass like Muhammad Ali…Gary delivers. When you reach the end you feel your mind has expanded with a wealth of information and some new curiosities. You can and should go buy a copy right now (are book reviewers supposed to say that?) (Huffington Post)
The pages will turn your creative juices and light a fire under you. #AskGaryVee will make you uncomfortable and get you excited about your discomfort (Forbes.com)
Accessible and empowering chapters addressing self-awareness, public speaking, embracing a long-term vision, and the hallmarks of a good leader show Vaynerchuk to be a shrewd, learned businessman who effectively dispenses “real-world advice that can be adapted and reshaped as the winds of commerce and culture shift.” (Kirkus)
Gary Vaynerchuk builds businesses. Fresh out of college he took his family wine business and grew it from a $3M to a $60M business in just five years. Now he runs VaynerMedia, one of the world’s hottest digital agencies. Along the way he became a prolific angel investor and venture capitalist, investing in companies like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Uber, and Birchbox before eventually co-founding VaynerRSE, a $25M investment fund. Gary also currently hosts The #AskGaryVee Show, a way of providing as much value as possible by taking questions about social media, entrepreneurship, startups, and family businesses and giving his answers based on a lifetime of building successful, multi-million dollar companies. The show is also available as a podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, and SoundCloud.
Quotes of Gary Vaynerchuk:
- – “Stop focusing on dumb shit. Don’t be afraid to break things. Don’t be romantic. Don’t take the time to breathe. Don’t aim for perfect. And whatever you do, keep moving. Reread this a few times . . .”
- – “I put zero weight into anyone’s opinion about me because I know exactly who I am. Can you say the same?”
- – “When you’re hustling, hustle with all you’ve got. When you’re sick, stop. Let it happen. Your body is trying to tell you something. Listen to it.”
Want to read more quotes of the author? Click here.
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- The Mastery of Love - April 12, 2018
- Mark Henick – Mental Health Advocate, Coping With Suicidal Thoughts - April 9, 2018
- Richard Ayling on How to Become Superhuman, Master the Mind & Body, and Influence the Autonomic Nervous System - February 5, 2018