Wake up and take control of your life! From the bestselling author of Inner Strength, Unlimited Power, and MONEY Master the Game, Anthony Robbins, the nation’s leader in the science of peak performance, shows you his most effective strategies and techniques for mastering your emotions, your body, your relationships, your finances, and your life.
The acknowledged expert in the psychology of change, Anthony Robbins provides a step-by-step program teaching the fundamental lessons of self-mastery that will enable you to discover your true purpose, take control of your life, and harness the forces that shape your destiny. masters.
“Yet another profound and powerful tool in the Robbins arsenal of self-awareness. It has been an enormous source of strength and insight for me both personally and professionally. ” (Peter Guber Chairman and CEO of Mandalay Entertainment)
“Anthony Robbins is the ‘ultimate coach’ for that special breed of men and women who will never settle for less than they can be.” (Pat Riley NBA “Coach of the Decade”)
“Required reading for anyone committed to increasing the quality of their life.” (Dr. Barbara De Angelis author of #1 bestsellers How to Make Love All the Time and Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know)
“Tony Robbins is one of the great influencers of this generation.” (Stephen R. Covey author The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People)
“Astonishing credibility. . . . every page bursts with well-researched and immediately practical guidelines for concentrating your thoughts and emotions on the attainment of your goals.” (Scott DeGarmo)
Tony Robbins is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. For more than thirty-nine years, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor, and the transformational power of Mr. Robbins’s business and personal development events. He is the nation’s #1 life and business strategist. He’s called upon to consult and coach some of the world’s finest athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs, and even presidents of nations. Robbins is the chairman of a holding company comprised of more than a dozen businesses with combined sales exceeding five billion dollars a year. His philanthropic efforts helped provide more than 100 million meals in the last year alone. He lives in Palm Beach, Florida.
Quotes of Tony Robbins:
- – “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.”
- – “If you can’t you must, and if you must you can.”
- – “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.”
Want to read more quotes of the author? Click here.
Did you enjoy reading this book?
Let us know in the comments section below.
Your voice matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- Dormant Lives and a Broken Marriage: The Story of Multi Award Winning Travel Bloggers Dave & Deb (The Planet D) - June 15, 2017
- How Travel can Change your Life, and How it Saved Mine - May 4, 2017
- Let’s Talk About Loneliness: a Conversation with Julia Bainbridge, Host of The Lonely Hour - April 13, 2017