Eat Move Sleep is one of six bestsellers from Tom Rath, featuring a new assessment, personalized Eat Move Sleep Plan, and a host of online tools for individuals, groups, and organizations. While Tom’s bestsellers on strengths and well-being have inspired more than 6 million people in the last decade, Eat Move Sleep reveals his greatest passion and expertise. Quietly managing a serious illness for more than 20 years, Tom has assembled a wide range of information on the impact of eating, moving, and sleeping. Written in his classic conversational style, Eat Move Sleep features the most proven and practical ideas from his research.
Who should read this book?
- – Anyone hoping to lead a healthier lifestyle
- – Workaholics struggling to improve their work-life balance
- – People with stressful jobs and packed daily routines
“For managers to be successful, this book on eating, moving, and sleeping is essential.”
-THE GLOBE AND MAIL’S TOP BUSINESS BOOKS OF 2013
“..prolific business author Rath..offers practical tips to make long-lasting behavior changes..his willingness to share his personal struggles makes this an easy, persuasive read..”
–SIR KEN ROBINSON, bestselling author of The Element“One of the most successful nonfiction writers of his generation, Tom Rath has produced a blockbuster book that offers readers deep insights alongside specific actions. Eat Move Sleep is a transformative work.”
–DANIEL H. PINK, bestselling author of Drive and To Sell Is Human“Rath’s new book invaluably delivers.”
–BRIAN WANSINK, Ph.D., author of Mindless Eating“Tom Rath lays out ways of changing our eating, exercise, and sleeping habits that are easy to do at our own pace. Eat Move Sleep will be a big help to me and my patients.”
–GORDY KLATT, M.D., founder of the American Cancer Society Relay for Life
Tom Rath is a writer, researcher, and filmmaker who studies the role of human behavior in business, health, and well-being. Tom’s most recent work includes the bestselling book, ARE YOU FULLY CHARGED?, the feature length film FULLY CHARGED, and Tom’s second children’s book THE RECHARGEABLES: EAT MOVE SLEEP. Tom has written six New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers over the past decade, starting with the #1 New York Times bestseller How Full Is Your Bucket? His book StrengthsFinder 2.0 was the top-selling book of 2013 and 2014 worldwide on Amazon.com. Tom’s other bestsellers are Strengths Based Leadership, Wellbeing, and Eat Move Sleep: How Small Choices Lead to Big Changes. In total, his books have sold more than 6 million copies and have made more than 300 appearances on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list.
Quotes of Tom Rath:
- – “An Australian study of more than 12,000 adults estimated that every single hour spent watching television after the age of 25 decreased the viewer’s life expectancy by 22 minutes.”
- – “Every hour you spend on your rear end … saps your energy and ruins your health.”
- – “A mere 20 minutes of moderate activity could significantly improve your mood for the next 12 hours.”
Want to read more quotes of the author? Click here.
Did you enjoy reading this book?
Let us know in the comments section below.
Your voice matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- Kristina Paltén, Alone Through Iran, 1144 Miles of Trust – The Negative Influence of Media - June 6, 2018
- The Mastery of Love - April 12, 2018
- Mark Henick – Mental Health Advocate, Coping With Suicidal Thoughts - April 9, 2018