This book can change your life!
Through Dale Carnegie’s six-million-copy bestseller recently revised, millions of people have been helped to overcome the worry habit. Dale Carnegie offers a set of practical formulas you can put to work today. In our fast-paced world—formulas that will last a lifetime!
Discover how to:
- – Eliminate fifty percent of business worries immediately
- – Reduce financial worries
- – Avoid fatigue—and keep looking you
- – Add one hour a day to your waking life
- – Find yourself and be yourself—remember there is no one else on earth like you!
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living deals with fundamental emotions and ideas. It is fascinating to read and easy to apply. Let it change and improve you. There’s no need to live with worry and anxiety that keep you from enjoying a full, active and happy life!
Who should read this book?
- – Anyone who wants to worry less
- – Anyone who wants to deal better with their worries when they occur
- – Anyone who feels his or her kindness goes unthanked
“Those who don’t know how to fight worry, die young.” This ominous advice begins Dale Carnegie’s bestseller, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, an eight-part treatise on the follies of worrying. Like other Carnegie books, this one is packed with good old-fashioned common sense, illustrated with examples drawn from research on historical figures and interviews with business leaders. Somehow, even the most simple advice–such as Carnegie’s four-step method of problem solving–is presented in a way that makes you want to write it down and post it on the employee bulletin board. Narrated by the resonant and engaging voice of Andrew McMillan and loaded with relevant real-life examples, this unabridged audiobook maintains interest throughout. (Running time: 10.5 hours, eight cassettes) –Sharon Griggins –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) described himself as a “simple country boy” from Missouri but was also a pioneer of the self-improvement genre. Since the 1936 publication of his first book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, he has touched millions of readers and his classic works continue to impact lives to this day.
Quotes of Dale Carnegie:
- – “When we hate our enemies, we are giving them power over us: power over our sleep, our appetites, our blood pressure, our health, and our happiness.”
- – “No matter what happens, always be yourself.”
- – “Two men looked out from prison bars,
One saw the mud, the other saw stars.”
Want to read more quotes of the author? Click here.
Did you enjoy reading this book?
Let us know in the comments section below.
Your voice matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- The 5 – Bullet Point Episode (EP’s 16-20) - October 22, 2019
- The Four Stages of Romantic Relationship: Why They Matter to Know - October 19, 2019
- Certified Sexologist Shan Boodram on Ways to Improve your Relationship, Dating and Sex Life - August 20, 2019