How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
This book can change your life!
Through Dale Carnegie’s six-million-copy bestseller recently revised, millions of people have been helped to overcome the worry habit. Dale Carnegie offers a set of practical formulas you can put to work today. In our fast-paced world—formulas that will last a lifetime!
Discover how to:
- – Eliminate fifty percent of business worries immediately
- – Reduce financial worries
- – Avoid fatigue—and keep looking you
- – Add one hour a day to your waking life
- – Find yourself and be yourself—remember there is no one else on earth like you!
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living deals with fundamental emotions and ideas. It is fascinating to read and easy to apply. Let it change and improve you.
There’s no need to live with worry and anxiety that keep you from enjoying a full, active and happy life!
About the Author: Dale Carnegie
Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) described himself as a “simple country boy” from Missouri but was also a pioneer of the self-improvement genre.
Since the 1936 publication of his first book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, he has touched millions of readers and his classic works continue to impact lives to this day.
Quotes of Dale Carnegie:
Want to read more quotes of the author? Click here.
Looking for another type of book?
- How to Handle Pain and Suffering with Dr. Martin Inderbitzin | Pancreatic Cancer Survivor & Neuroscientist - April 14, 2021
- The 5 – Bullet Point Episode (EP’s 21-25) - January 8, 2021
- Rena Romano: Healing Child Sexual Abuse and Conquering Past Hurts - December 18, 2020