– The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari:
A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny –
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny by motivational speaker and author Robin Sharma is an inspiring tale that provides a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance and joy. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life, and the subsequent wisdom that he gains on a life-changing odyssey that enables him to create a life of passion, purpose and peace.
Who should read this book?
- – Anyone feeling held back and looking to start pursuing their dreams
- – If you are looking for a delighting story, to spark some life back into you
- – Anyone who finds themselves looking for answers about their journey in life
“A captivating story that teaches as it delights.”–Paulo Coelho, author of “The Alchemist””Nothing less than sensational. This book will bless your life.”–Mark Victor Hansen, coauthor of “Chicken Soup for the Soul””Robin Sharma has created an enchanting tale that incorporates the classic tools of transformation into a simple philosophy of living. A delightful book that will change your life.”–Elaine St. James, author of “Simplify Your Life “and “Inner Spirituality”
Quotes of Robbin Sharma:
- – “I’ve learned that everything happens for a reason,” the yogi Krishnan told him. “Every event has a why and all adversity teaches us a lesson… Never regret your past. Accept it as the teacher that it is.”
- – “What the society thinks is of no interest to me. All that’s important is how I see myself. I know who I am. I know the value of my work.”
- – “Push yourself to do more and to experience more. Harness your energy to start expanding your dreams. Yes, expand your dreams. Don’t accept a life of mediocrity when you hold such infinite potential within the fortress of your mind. Dare to tap into your greatness.”
Want to read more quotes of the author? Click here.
Did you enjoy reading this book?
Let us know in the comments section below.
Your voice matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- Kristina Paltén, Alone Through Iran, 1144 Miles of Trust – The Negative Influence of Media - June 6, 2018
- The Mastery of Love - April 12, 2018
- Mark Henick – Mental Health Advocate, Coping With Suicidal Thoughts - April 9, 2018