How to Win Friends & Influence People
You can go after the job you want—and get it!
You can take the job you have—and improve it!
You can take any situation—and make it work for you!
Dale Carnegie’s rock-solid, time-tested advice has carried countless people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. One of the most groundbreaking and timeless bestsellers of all time, How to Win Friends & Influence People will teach you:
- – Six ways to make people like you
- – Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
- – Nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
And much more! Achieve your maximum potential—a must-read for the twenty-first century with more than 15 million copies sold!
About the Author: Dale Carnegie
Dale Harbison Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
Born into poverty on a farm in Missouri, he was the author of How to Win Friends and Influence People (1936), a bestseller that remains popular today. He also wrote How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (1948), Lincoln the Unknown (1932), and several other books.
One of the core ideas in his books is that it is possible to change other people’s behavior by changing one’s behavior toward them.
Quotes of Dale Carnegie:
Looking for another type of book?
- Bonus Episode – Craig Stanland: The Questions That Were Not Asked (Meditation, Suicide, Prison Nicknames, and More…) - July 17, 2021
- Life After Prison – Craig Stanland: Losing Everything You Have and How to Start Over - June 7, 2021
- Healing from Emotional Abuse with Licensed Psychologist Signe M. Hegestand - April 30, 2021