– How to Win Friends & Influence People –
You can go after the job you want—and get it!
You can take the job you have—and improve it!
You can take any situation—and make it work for you!
Dale Carnegie’s rock-solid, time-tested advice has carried countless people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. One of the most groundbreaking and timeless bestsellers of all time, How to Win Friends & Influence People will teach you:
- – Six ways to make people like you
- – Twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
- – Nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
And much more! Achieve your maximum potential—a must-read for the twenty-first century with more than 15 million copies sold!
Who should read this book?
- – People who are struggling in social situations and looking to gain more confidence
- – Anyone who deals with people in their career and who wants to become even better in social interactions
- – Those looking to understand what makes a person likeable and how to determine likeability in a person
About the Author: Dale Carnegie
Dale Harbison Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
Born into poverty on a farm in Missouri, he was the author of How to Win Friends and Influence People (1936), a bestseller that remains popular today. He also wrote How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (1948), Lincoln the Unknown (1932), and several other books.
One of the core ideas in his books is that it is possible to change other people’s behavior by changing one’s behavior toward them.
Quotes of Dale Carnegie
- – “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.”
- – “Two men looked out from prison bars, one saw the mud, the other saw stars.”
- – “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
Want to read more quotes of the author? Click here.
Did you enjoy reading this book?
Let us know in the comments section below.
Your voice matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- 6 Heartwarming True Hero Stories – The IPS Positive News Stories - September 30, 2018
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself - August 18, 2018
- How to Win Friends & Influence People - August 15, 2018