– The Surrender Experiment: My Journey Into Life’s Perfection –
Michael A. Singer, author of The Untethered Soul, tells the extraordinary story of what happened when, after a deep spiritual awakening, he decided to let go of his personal preferences and simply let life call the shots.
As Singer takes you on this great experiment and journey into life’s perfection, the events that transpire will both challenge your deepest assumptions about life and inspire you to look at your own life in a radically different way.
Spirituality is meant to bring about harmony and peace. But the diversity of our philosophies, beliefs, concepts, and views about the soul often leads to confusion.
To reconcile the noise that clouds spirituality, Michael Singer combines accounts of his own life journey to enlightenment – from his years as a hippie-loner to his success as a computer program engineer to his work in spiritual and humanitarian efforts – with lessons on how to put aside conflicting beliefs, let go of worries, and transform misdirected desires.
Singer provides a road map to a new way of living not in the moment, but to exist in a state of perpetual happiness.
About the Author: Michael A. Singer
MICHAEL A. SINGER is the author of #1 New York Times bestseller The Untethered Soul and New York Times bestseller The Surrender Experiment, which have been published worldwide.
He had a deep inner awakening in 1971 while working on his doctorate in economics and went into seclusion to focus on yoga and meditation. In 1975, he founded Temple of the Universe, a now long-established yoga and meditation center where people of any religion or set of beliefs can come together to experience inner peace.
He is also the creator of a leading-edge software package that transformed the medical practice management industry, and founding CEO of a billion dollar public company whose achievements are archived in the Smithsonian Institution.
Along with his more than four decades of spiritual teaching, Michael has made major contributions in the areas of business, education, healthcare, and environmental protection.
Quotes of Michael A. Singer
- – “Having an adventure is sometimes just a matter of going out and allowing things to happen in a strange and amazing new environment—not so much a physical challenge as a psychic one.”
- – “People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home.”
- – “The value of your travels does not hinge on how many stamps you have in your passport when you get home — and the slow nuanced experience of a single country is always better than the hurried, superficial experience of forty countries.”
Want to read more quotes of the author? Click here.
Did you enjoy reading this book?
Let us know in the comments section below.
Your voice matters!
Latest posts by Jellis Vaes (see all)
- How to Stop Self-Harm | Dr. Stephen Lewis, Ph.D. – Identification and Recovery - June 26, 2019
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts - April 30, 2019
- Within the Mind of a Warrior: Rich Hungerford, Former SAS Patrol Commander - April 25, 2019