- – Morning Routine – Do you have any morning routines that you feel contribute to your happiness or mean that 9 times out of ten you start your day on the right note?
- – Unhappiness – What do you think is the cause of unhappiness in most people?
- – Appreciation – What do you do to remind yourself of your appreciation of life?
- – Your Parents’ influence – What do you feel your parents taught you well, while you were growing up?
- – Your view of your Parents – What would you have liked your parents to have taught you differently?
- – Personal Bible – If any, which book do you consider to be your personal bible? What book, more than any other, has had the biggest impact on your life?
- – Favorite Quote – Any favorite quote or sentence that recently stuck with you?
(Final 2 Questions)
- – Wisdom – What words of wisdom, what advice, has helped you through your life?
Where can people find and connect with you? (Before I ask the final question, I will ask you what the best place is for listeners to connect with you.)
- – Final Question – From EVERYTHING that you have seen, experienced, lived and learned in your life, what is the one thing you know to be true?