Welcome to the Submission Guidelines for Inner Picture Stories. Please read them carefully, so you understand which sort of articles we accept, and which ones we do not.
With that, we at Inner Picture Stories are humbled you want to guest post for us. It is dearly appreciated. Your words, designed to broaden horizons, enrich lives, and share wisdom will find a warm home visited by thousands of good-hearted friends, here on Inner Picture Stories, the educational platform on life.
– On Wisdom: Enlighten other people’s lives with your wisdom. Share a personal story where you gained new insights about yourself or life; learned to overcome fears; put aside past struggles, or understood a valuable lesson. Wisdom articles should show how the experience helped you grow personally and need to build towards a message or lesson. Note we mainly try to focus on practical articles with actionable advice for our readers.
There seem to be many reasons why people fall into a depression. However, according to the beliefs of Jellis Vaes, there is only one valid reason why people get depressed – when they ignore their own heart’s calling.
– On Travel: Delight your readers in the thrills of this world. Share a personal travel story where you learned something either about yourself or this world. Show the reader the lesson or insight you learned through traveling, by being immersed in nature and this world, and how venturing out into that world can teach them those lessons too. Keep in mind, Inner Picture Stories only accepts personal travel stories containing experiences and lessons gained, NOT a list of top 10 places, or things to do or to see.
Traveling Alone and Feeling Lonely? Learn practical tips that you can apply right now, on how to deal with the feeling and meet new people.
– All work must be original. This means you have never posted this on any other websites, or copied parts from previously published posts.
- – Keep your post between 600 – 1200 words
Why Contribute to Inner Picture Stories?
- Your post will receive broad exposure on Inner Picture Stories, visited by thousands of people every month, as well lifelong promotion on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Every post includes a bio with links back to your site. Backlinks will increase your Google ranking and increase your traffic. Along with that we also allow additional links to social media profiles like Twitter or Facebook fan pages in the author bio.
- As an Inner Picture Stories contributor, you can update your bio at any time to promote any products, courses, etc. you may be launching or want to bring more attention to.
- When your article is accepted, it may be eligible for an animated video for the YouTube Channel of Inner Picture Stories. Credits, of course, will go to you. Also, your website and social media accounts will be placed in the description box. This way, you can benefit from even more exposure through us. How do you increase the likelihood of your article being converted into an animated video? The more focused your article is on practical advice, the more likely it will become an animated video.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- – Fill in your bio and upload a photo at gravatar.com. It’s also important to include in your email the email address you used for your gravatar.
- – Send your post in plain text, not HTML, in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title in the subject line.
Please note that you may also be asked to revise your post, and your proposed title may be changed before the post goes live.
Thank you for being a part of this. Your voice matters.