Inner Picture Stories is a place where the worlds of travel and wisdom come together. People come here to share their stories in order to enrich the lives and broaden the horizons of other visitors.
Why Contribute to Inner Picture Stories?
- Your post will receive broad exposure to a growing community, on the blog as well as social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Every post includes a bio with links back to your site. Backlinks will increase your Google ranking and increase your traffic. Along with that we also allow additional links to social media profiles like Twitter or Facebook fan pages in the author bio.
- As an Inner Picture Stories contributor you can update your bio at any time to promote products you may be launching.
– On Wisdom: Enlighten other people’s lives. Share a personal story where you gained new insights or learned to overcome fears or put aside past struggles. Stories should show how the experience helped you grow personally and need to build to a message/lesson for the readers.
– On Travel: Immerse your readers in the thrills of this world. Share a personal travel story that helped you to learn something either about yourself or this world. Show the reader the lesson or insight you learnt through traveling and how traveling can teach them too. Keep in mind, Inner Picture Stories only accepts personal travel stories, not a list of top 10 places, or things to do or to see.
– All work must be original. This means you have never posted this on any other websites, or copied parts from previously published posts.
– Keep your post between 600 – 1000 words.
HOW TO SUBMIT
– Fill in your bio and upload a photo at gravatar.com (if of course you want a photo). It’s also important to include in your email the email address you used for your gravatar.
– Send your post in plain text, not HTML, in Microsoft Word to email@example.com, with the title in the subject line.
Please note that you may also be asked to revise your post, and your proposed title may be changed before the post goes live.
Thank you for being a part of this. Your voice matters.