We are SO grateful to have you come to Blue Osa as a volunteer. Blue Osa is growing and expanding and we are reaching out to the larger community to increase our visibility. Your contribution of knowledge and service to our community is vital and important to Blue Osa’s mission: To provide the most nurturing and transformative environment possible to our guests.
In yogic philosophy, being a volunteer, or offering service, is one of the highest forms of yoga practice. The Sanskrit word for volunteering is “seva”. Seva basically means to offer service and to do so mindfully with non-attachment.
In deep gratitude for offering seva to Blue Osa and our community, our promise is to provide:
- Upon your arrival and departure, ground transportation to and from Puerto Jimenez.
- 3 healthy delicious meals daily.
- Private accommodations in our staff quarters.
- Yoga classes when offered.
- In some cases, eco-tours will be provided in exchange for a blog post about the excursion.